Annual Registration is required for ALL student organizations who wish to remain active in the 2022-2023 academic year. Organizations that have not re-registered prior to the September 30 registration deadline will become inactive. After the deadline, an organization can still register to regain their active status once they complete all steps for registration.
Student organizations must complete all THREE steps each year to stay active and in good standing with the University.
Once the organization has selected officers...
Step 1: Update the organization's Niner Engage profile/registration form at NinerEngage.uncc.edu
Step 2: President, Treasurer, and Vice President or Secretary complete the “Hazing Prevention 101” Course
- Go to charlotte.prevent.zone
- Select “Register” in the top right hand corner if you have never registered through the site before. If you have registered through the site before, select “Login”
- To register
- Enter in your First Name, Last Name, and UNC Charlotte Email, and 800 number.
- If you are completing the module as an officer of a fraternity, sorority, or club sport, select the corresponding "Organization Type" option. If you are not representing one of these categories, select “Student Organization”.
- To register
- Select “Hazing Prevention 101 Course - College Edition 2021”
- Complete the entire course. This should take about an hour in total to complete. You do not have to complete it all in one sitting and you do not need to send in your certificate.
**If you have previously completed the “Hazing Prevention 101” course for a student organization, fraternity, sorority, club sport, or athletic team you do not need to repeat the module.
Step 3: Attend a President’s Leadership Workshop. Attendance by the President of the organization is required. Attendance is optional for other officers.
Choose which session you will attend, and click the appropriate link to add your information to the registration form (please note that you must arrive by the start time and plan to stay for the entirety of the workshop to be counted):
- Monday, August 22 5:30-7:00pm in the Student Union Theater REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, August 23 3:00-4:30pm in the Student Union Theater REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, August 24 6:30-8:00pm in Belk Gym 201 REGISTER HERE
- Friday, August 26 1:00-2:30pm in Student Union 340AD REGISTER HERE
For more information on registration, please visit the SGA Act for Registration of Student Organizations.
Check your organization's registration status
Check your organization's registration status using the chart below. If your organization is highlighted in green, the group has completed the required steps for the Annual Registration process for 2022-2023.
If there is a blank box, your organization needs to complete that requirement prior to the September 30 deadline.